Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Full/Part Time: Full Time/This Position is Salary
Pay Range: Commensurate with experience and education
Manufacturing Engineers interface between IMS design engineers and the production team. Primary duties support manufacturing documentation, tooling and layout support, product drawings, inspection of engineering materials and maintenance documentation for facilities and business system data related to manufactured items. Participation in research and development, product testing support and evaluation of best practices are also common assignments. All activities must be completed in compliance with ISO9001:2015 and AS9100D certification requirements.
- Ability to follow written and oral procedures precisely.
- Experience with CAD drafting software. AutoCad 2D experience is preferred.
- Experience or capabilities to organize item data such as routing, bill of material, costing and efficiency data in a manufacturing environment.
- Engineering education with emphasis of material science, thermal transfer, general mechanical knowledge.
- Comply with ISO requirements.
- Comply with IMS procedures and policies.
- Complete all duties as assigned.
AS or BS in engineering or related field of study preferred.
Company standard benefits will be reviewed at the time of interview and include:
- Sick/Personal Time
- Shared Costs for Group Medical Insurance
- Profit Sharing