Job Title: Microelectronic Component Processor
Category: Screen Department
This Position is Entry Level First & Second Shift
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Pay Range: Hourly: $11.60 – $19.00 / hour
Primary Responsibility: Position includes handling of small electronic components and operation of screen printing technology and equipment in a climate-controlled high tech manufacturing environment. No experience is necessary. Ideal candidates are able to use microscopes, possess good manual dexterity and are attentive to detail. Manual dexterity is required. Ability to work with small parts and use a microscope is desired. This Position is Entry Level First and Second Shift.
- Ability to follow written and oral procedures precisely.
- Ability to handle small components.
- Ability to see and learn to use a microscope.
- Ability to do repetitive tasks.
- Ability to learn to set up software controlled machinery
Company standard benefits will be reviewed at the time of interview and include:
- Sick/Personal Time
- Shared Costs for Group Medical Insurance
- Profit Sharing