Job Title: Sales Administrator
Job Type: Regular
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Pay Range: Hourly: $17.00 – $18.00 / hour
Pay Grade: Pending Education & Qualifications
Primary Responsibility: To work cooperatively with Senior Manager of Sales & Marketing, Regional Sales Managers and Office Manager in performing a wide variety of tasks to include all sales activity relating to developing new customers while maintaining relationships with existing customers.
Work elements include:
- Evaluate and process technical and commercial customer requirements.
- Perform accurate and timely entry of orders and quotes into the IMS business system.
- Respond to and follow up on customer phone calls and emails.
- Maintain accurate and complete customer contact information for CRM.
- Work with Manufacturing and Distribution departments to determine lead time of products.
- Service customer portals in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform quote and sample follow up to ensure customer satisfaction and potential business opportunities.
- Perform other tasks & duties as needed.
Sales Administrator will report directly to the Office Manager and coordinate closely with the Senior Manager of Sales & Marketing, Regional Sales Manager(s) and Applications Engineering as required.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service/inside sales position. Familiarity with electronic components preferred.
Additional General Requirements:
Proficiency in MS Outlook/Word/Excel
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Experience with a computer order entry system
Comply with ISO requirements
Comply with company procedures and policies
High School diploma or equivalent; Associate’s Degree preferred.
Company standard benefits will be reviewed at the time of interview and include:
- Paid Vacation
- Sick/Personal Time
- Shared Costs for Group Medical Insurance
- Educational assistance available on specific approved courses
- Profit Sharing