Thick Film High Power Chip Resistors and Terminations on Aluminum Nitride
The IMS N-Series thick film high power chip resistors and chip terminations on aluminum nitride are ideal for most applications requiring high thermal conductivity in a small size package. AlN is an ideal replacement for BeO with it’s high power dissipation and no environmental or health hazards. Thick film technology provides a stable resistive element at a very affordable price.
For more in formation about the advantages of partial wrap resistors.
New Whitepaper: Z-Power Resistors – High Power and High Frequency Without Compromise
Understanding the SZG style resistor.
• High stability thick film resistive element
• AlN substrate material
• Standard resistance range is 10Ω to 2kΩ, other values available*
• Standard tolerance is 2% or 5%, other tolerances available*
• Operating temperature: -55°C to +155°C
• Maximum working voltage: E=√PR
• Available in bulk or tape and reel*
• Modelithics simulated part
* Consult factory